Three-dimensional erosion control Polypropylene geomat is produced from extruded polypropylene mono filaments. Geomats are made from thermally bonded polymer mono filaments obtained by extrusion. Depending on the type, Geomats may contain additional reinforcing elements: polyester geogrids or nonwoven geotextile. All the components are thermally joined.
* Environmental friendliness;
* Easy to install;
* Resistance to aggressive soil exposure.
* Protection against hydro-erosion and weathering aging;
* Railway and motorway slopes reinforcement;
* Steep slopes reinforcement;
* Construction of areas with natural vegetation.
|Technical Properties Specification|
|Melting point (ISO 306)||℃||150|
|Density (ISO 1183)||Kg/m³||900|
|Inflammability (EN 11925-2)||F|
|Tensile strength-MD (EN ISO 10319)||Kn/m||≥1.0||≥1.2||≥1.4||≥1.6||≥1.8|
|Weight of Unit Area （EN ISO 9864）||g/m2||≥240||≥400||≥500||≥600||≥700|
|Elongation at Max Strength (EN ISO 10319)||%||≥50%|
|Thickness (EN ISO 9863-1)||mm||12(±2)||12(±2)||12(±2)||15(±2)||15(±2)|