DKM– Geotextile Composite Geogrid
It is a composite of a laid geogrid made of high tensile strength plastic steel straps with welded junctions and a mechanically bonded nonwoen geotextiles welded within the geogrid structure. It’s with high strength, small creep deformation,and water filter function, suitable for many fields of infrastructure, environmental protection, and hydraulic engineering applications..
Features and Benefits:
- High strength, small creep deformation, suitable for various environmental soils.
- Improve the interlocking of aggregates and reinforcement of soft soil.
- Increase the bearing capacity of the subgrade.
- Restrict the lateral displacement of the soil and subgrade.
- Strengthen the stability of the subgrade.
- It can be used widely in the earthwork engineering.
- Roadway, railway, earth bank, approach road, dock, retaining wall, flood dike.
- Dam, mudflat treatment, freight yard, spoil area, airport, stadium.
- Environment protection buildings, retaining wall, slope protection.
|Parameter data specification|
|Tensile strength ≥(KN/m)||MD||30||40||50||60||80||100||150|
|Peel Strength at Welding Joint point (KN)||100N~500N|
There are no reviews yet.