DKM- PCA Geocell
It’s a lightweight and flexible three-dimensional structure ,expandable panels made of Polymeric Composite Alloy materials which are ultrasonically bonded sheets together to make to be an extremely strong configuration.The PCA geocell sheet with a much higher tensile strength and welding peel strength, also with a excellent performance of Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA) . It mainly applied in:Irrigation Ditch,river,Channel, Slope&Green wall protection, Soil stabilization Load support for access way,air port, parking lot,etc.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Light weight, wear-resistant, chemical stability, anti-aging,anti-ultraviolet, anti-acid/alkali corrosion.
- Wide temperature rangeadaptable, high tensile strength.
- good rigidity and toughness, good load capacity and anti-erosion ability.
- Size is variable, change the height and welding distance can meet the needs of different projects.
- Retractile, easy to transport.
- Toreinforce theroadbed of highway/railway.
- To bear the pressureof dam, retaining wall.
- To protect slope from landslide and mudslide.
- To protect channel from water flowing.
- To be used as independent wall, wharf and breakwater, etc.
|Materials||Nano polymeric composite Alloy (PCA)|
|Composition||0.94~0.965 g/cm3||ASTM D1505，GB/T19274|
|Sheet Surface||Perforated and textured, Smooth,no bubbles and groove|
|Welding seam characteristics（±5%）|
|Seam Weld Strength – Weld Splitting（kN/m）||≥14||≥15.5||≥18||≥22||GB/T19274， ISO-13426-1|
|Strength at Yield – non-perforated
|Strength at Yield – perforated (Wide-width)（kN/m）||13||15||17||22|
|Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA)at sample elevated temperatures:
|Cell sheets perforated ratio||6-10%,10-15%,15-18%,18-22%|
|Note : According to different project condition and request chose suitable perforated ratio.|
|Photochemical and oxidation durability|
|Oxidative Induction Time (OIT) Minutes||
|ASTM D5885(@ 200℃)Test by GRI GM1（construction period at least 75Years）|
|Note : It can be adjusted according to the requirements of the construction period.|