Dongkai EVA geomembrane is a new waterproof civil engineering material that combines synthetic polymer EVA composite material and modified pitch.
- Strong physical properties.
- Excellent anti permeability.
- Low temperature resistance.
- Waterproof and leakage proof.
- Soft structure and good flexibility.
- A wider using temperature range.
- High puncture resistance.
- Large width and excellent welding properties.
- High tensile strength,elongation.
- Resistant to aging,impact,plant roots and chemical corrosion.
- Longer service life and High barrier property.
- Applicable for all kinds construction condition.
- Soft structure, good flexibility and easy to bend.
EVA geomembrane is popular used in a variety of projects for isolation, waterproof and anti leakage. Like the following places:
- Preventing leakage on rooftop.
- Seawater or freshwater feed field.
- Subway, water conservancy, mining, gardens, drainage.
- Preventing leakage in roadbed and other groundsill.
- River bank, lake dam, reservoir, tunnel and liquid storage pool.
- Waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
- Construction fence and waste material field.
Parameter of EVA Geomembrane:
|3||Tensile Strength(TD/MD) MPa||≥16|
|4||Elongation at Break(TD/MD) %||≥550|
|5||Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear) N/mm||≥60|
|6||Permeability Coefficient of Vapour(g.cm/c㎡.s.pa)||<1.0*10-13|
|7||The range of Temperature||+70℃~-70℃|