Warp knitted fiberglass geogrid is a kind of new favorable earthwork base material to strengthen the road surface and roadbed.It’s made by weaving and covering fiberglass filament. It is featured by high vertical and horizontal tensile strength, low unit extension, high flexibility, and favorable high and low temperature resistance. The products after surface covering own the favorable property of alkali resistance and aging resistance.
- High tensile strength, low elongation.
- Long-term creep resistance: have good performance in long time.
- Thermal stability: fiber glass melting temperature above 1000 ℃.
- The compatibilitywith asphalt.
- Physical and chemical stability.
- Maintenance and reinforcement of old asphalt road.
- Rebuild old cement concrete road into composite road, restrain reflection crack caused by different block contraction.
- It has widely applied in road renovation and expansion project, prevents cracks along the joint position caused by uneven sedimentation.
- It is used for soft sub grade reinforcement. The geogrid will help the water infiltration and soil concretion, restrain subsidence effectively, and decentralize stress evenly, enhance overall strength of the roadbed.
|specification||EGA30-30||EGA50-50||EGA60-60||EGA80-80||EGA100-100||EGA120 -120||EGA150 -150||EGA200 -200|
|Mesh size(mm)||12.7*12.7, 25.4*25.4,42*42,50*50|
|Elongation at break≤(%)||4%|
|Processing by||Asphalt(Bitumen),PVC,SBR Soakage|
Note:The above showed items are basic and partial items , other models can be produce and provide according to clients details Parameter requirement.