DK-New model of composite scaffold netting/construction safety nets is a new type composite geosynthetics,we bond PE mesh and PE geogrid(Reinforced by fiberglass or steel wire internal) strictly by Ultrasonic welding technology to make it have superior tensile strength, shock resistance, corrosion&erosion resistance and reliable protective property, have superior performance and durability in sun, wind,storm and demanding environments.
This scaffold netting is flexible to be ready installed and provide a secure screen for building projects,it’s durable and easy to rolled up and reused multiple times in later projects.
▪ Durable and easy to rolled up and reused multiple times in different projects.
▪ Grid mesh size can be make from 40mm to 70mm and composite with shade element(HDPE mesh).
▪ Containment systems for scaffolding.
▪ Versatile product for use in all sectors.
▪ The High tensile strength grid rib is fiberglass or steel wire reinforced.
▪ Light weight, easy&economical installation and removal.
▪ Can be attached to scaffolding with clips.
▪ Heavy load supports and Heavy shock resistance.
▪ Corrosion&erosion resistance.
▪ Long life service and reliable protective property.
This construction safety nets can be used in a diversity of applications which include:
- falling object protection
- Aloft work employees comprehensive protection
- Heavy worksite debris containment
- New sky-work platform solution
- Sidewalk/street,overhead Protection
- wind and dust control
- Protect environment from sand-dust pollution
- bridge construction
- enclosure system
Technical Parameter Data Geogrid mesh internal size(mm) 50*50 / 60*60 / 70*70 or according to customs requirement Geogrid Tensile strength(kn/m) 40kn/m-60kn/m Mesh weight(g/m2) 90-120g/m2 Shade rate 70%-95% Color Green, Black, Dark green,blue,Yellow or according customization Materials High Tensile strength Geogrid composite with hdpe mesh Roll Width 1.9m~5.9m can be adjustable according to customization Roll length 10m-30m can be adjustable according to customization