HDPE Pond liner for fish and shrimp farming pond as waterproofing liner adopts polyethylene film as basic material, with geotechnical cloth as water conducting layer. Its density is 0.935 – 0.965 g/cm3. high density, good transparency, soft nature, with good extension property, electricity insulation, chemical stability, processability and resistance to low temperature (resistant to -70°C). What’s more, it remains good mechanical strength and easy construction. At the same time, it features non-toxic, smooth and flat surface, corrosion resistance, high tensile strength, good shape and lightweight. HDPE geomembrane is applicable for pools,ponds, canals, embankments, farms, landfill, tunnel waterproof and seepage control.
- Easy for welding.
- Low cost and long service life.
- Convenient and quick construction.
- Environmental friendly and non-toxic material.
- Good physical property and mechanic strength.
- High tearing resistance and strong deformation adaptability.
- Excellent anti-aging, anti ultraviolet, anti decomposition ability.
- Good weather resistance, high and low temperature resistance.
- Good waterproof, drainage, anti-seepage and damp proof effects.
- Perfect resistance to puncture performance, can resist most of the plant roots.
- Excellent stability, acid and alkali, salt solution, oil, alcohol and other 80 kinds of chemical medium corrosion.
- Preventing leakage in subway, basement, and tunnel;
- The plane direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying ground till, used in the construction fence and waste material field;
- Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field or waste water or waste dregs disposing field;
- River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool;
- Used in seawater or freshwater feed field;
- Preventing leakage on rooftop
- Used in ground till of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess;
Parameter Data of Dongkai HDPE Ponder liner
|3||Tensile Strength(TD/MD) MPa||≥14|
|4||Elongation at Break(TD/MD) %||≥400|
|5||Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear) N/mm||≥50|
|6||Permeability Coefficient of Vapour(g.cm/c㎡.s.pa)||<1.0*10-13|
|7||The range of Temperature||+70℃~-70℃|