Nano Polymeric Alloy Geocell is a lightweight and flexible three- dimensional,expandable panels made of Nano Polymeric Alloy
materials sheets which are ultrasonically bonded together to make to be an extremely strong configuration. With good advantages of much higher welding seam tensile strength and longer Oxidative Induction Time.
Nano Polymeric Alloy Geocells widely used in Channel, River Bank,Irragation,Slope protection, Retaining wall and road loading projects.
-Slope and shoreline protection — solving the problem of slope surface soil stability
-Land retention — solving the problem of soil stabilization on steep slope
-Protection of river channels – solving erosion, leakage and flow control problems
-Load support — solving the problem of foundation strengthening and non-uniform settlement
Nano Polymeric Alloy Geocell’s Advantages:
- Very high creep resistance – enables long term design
- Predictable, long-term performance
- Very high tensile strength
- Durable under heavy duty dynamic loading
- Dimensional stability in thermal cycling
- Effective service range from-60°C to +60°C
- Very high creep resistance enables 75+ year design life
- High modulus geocell – suitable for use in base layer of asphalt pavements
- Enables substantial reduction in structural layers
- Specifications based on 3D performance parameters, not polymer or strip characteristics
- Outperforms any other HDPE geocell or geosynthetic
- High modulus geocell enables the use of marginal infill and reduction in layer thickness – lowers costs for every project.
- Increased pavement lifespan decreases project lifecycle costs.
- Increase pavement lifespan– long term savings.
- Lower construction costs – initial savings.
- High strength material enables more cost effective geocell configurations.