Ultrasonic welding machine for plastic processing 15KHz/20KHz
How Ultrasonic Welding work:
High-frequency vibrations are applied to two parts or layers of material by a vibrating tool, commonly called a “horn or sonotrode.”
Welding occurs as the result of heat generated at the interface between the parts or surfaces.
1)Powerful and steady output
2)Hand booster, flexible to use
3)Easy maintenance, easy to carry
4)Ideal for 1-15mm welding point
5)The machine is made of quality components.
1. Digital Ultrasonic Welding Machine, Auto-tuning, simple to use and maintenance.
2. Welding time, delay time, weld time and hold time, working pressure all can be adjustable.
4. Precise and high quality imported pneumatic parts
5. High quality transducer and booster.
6.Systems Protection Monitor (SPM) Five levels of power supply protection are provided: 1) phasing, 2) over voltage, 3) over current, 4) over temperature, 5) power.
7. Available in 4 frequencies – 15 Khz, 20 Khz 35 KHz and 40 KHz.
8. Quick application changeover, high welding seam strength.
9. Suitable for high cadences and short cycle times.